Queen Scallop Ceviche Salad
Queen scallop ceviche salad with sesame seeds, red pointed cabbage, asparagus, carrots, cucumber, edamame beans, radish and herbs
Serves 4 people
200g queen scallops
1 tbsp sesame seeds
2 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp roasted sesame oil
1 red pointed cabbage
4 green asparagus
2 small carrots
80g edamame beans
- Toss the queen scallops with olive oil, salt and lime juice.
- Defrost the edamame beans or scald them in freshly boiled water.
- Wash the asparagus, cucumber and radishes.
- Slice the radishes thinly and place into ice-cold water.
- Peel the carrots and chop into small pieces.
- Chop the cucumbers and asparagus into small pieces.
- Slice the pointed cabbage thinly.
- Toss the pointed cabbage, asparagus, cucumber, carrots and edamame beans with salt, lime and sesame oil.
- Toss the queen scallops with sesame seeds.
- Plate the salad first and then add queen scallops, radishes and herbs on top.