Spaghetti with Queen Scallops
Spaghetti with queen scallops, bacon, onion, garlic, tomatoes, chilli and parsley
Serves 4 people
500g black spaghetti or linguine
200g queen scallops
3 cloves garlic
1 glass of white wine
2 handfuls small tomatoes
- Cook the pasta in salted water.
- Cut the bacon into lardons.
- Chop onions, garlic, chili and parsley.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Sear the queen scallops in a bit of oil. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Fry bacon on a pan. When the bacon is roasted, add butter to the pan. Bring to a boil and then add onions, garlic and chilli. When the onions are translucent, add white wine and a bit of pasta water.
- When the pasta is al dente, toss everything together and let the spaghetti finish cooking in the liquid.
- To finish, toss in the tomatoes, parsley and queen scallops, and grate lemon zest on top.