Queen Scallops w/potatoes and onions
Queen Scallops with left over potatoes and onions
Serves 2 people
200-400g queen scallops
1⁄2 kg left-over potatoes /or potatoes in jar
1 teaspoon sugar
Extra virgin olive oil and/or butter
- Cut the onions in half and then in thin slices. Cut the potatoes in small pieces.
- Put the onions on a frying pan with olive oil and butter. Season with salt and
add 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Turn and stir the onions until it is soft and remove from pan.
- Put the potatoes on the frying pan and add chopped chives.
- Sear the queen scallops on both sides on a separate warm frying pan.
- Add the queen scallops to the potatoes and remove pan. Serve with the onions.