Asian wok pan with Queen Scallops
Our slow growing Queen Scallops (Chlamys Opercularis), are harvested in the cold, clean North Atlantic waters of the Faroe Islands, processed with strict quality control and ready to be delivered to our customers.
Asian wok with asparagus, mushrooms, chilli, onions, garlic and Queen Scallops
Serves 2 people
200g queen scallops
4 spring onions
8 green asparagus
1 solo garlic
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 handful salted peanuts
2 portions rise noodles
- Cook the noodles according to the packaging
- Mix the olive oil and seame oil on the pan
- cut the root from the asparagus and then cut in half. Fry on warm pan for short duration, remove and put them in a container
- Chop the mushrooms, spring onions, garlic and chili and put everything on a warm frying pan.
- sear the queen scallops on both sides on a seperate frying pan.
- mix the noodles, queen scallops and vegetables and sprinkle with peanuts
- (optional) Season with a bit of tamari soya sauce and/or sweet chili sauce
- serve with good bread